Welcome to the internet's finest watch community and institutional resource -- the place to have an intelligent discussion of Horology, including watches, clocks and anything that keeps time. Welcome to the Watch Forum!
Whether you're a seasoned collector or simply starting out in the watch hobby, we offer something for everyone.
More than just a watch discussion, WatchForum.com
is a place where members from all over the world come together and share their friendship. Our members hail from all over the world and walks of life and celebrate our shared love of watches. We invite you to register
for a free account. As a registered member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive a curated digest of new site content delivered to your inbox.
- Access our rich horological Resources, which include trusted watchmakers, movement manuals, and other materials only available to our members.
- Access our Members directory of fellow collectors and experts.
- Experience the website advertisement-free when you register for an account.
- Upload and attach images with lightning speed. You'll love it.
- Participate in our free and lively discussion forums and browse posts.
- Engage in conversations with other members from around the world.
- Post your own photo gallery and view thousands of others submitted by our members.
- Gain access to our powerful classifieds to buy, sell and trade watches and parts.
- All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you CLICK HERE & REGISTER NOW for an account.
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.